1. Application for Transfer or Conduct Certificates shall be submitted in writing. They will however, be issued only a day after the receipt of the application. The Transfer or Conduct Certificate may be issued on the same day on payment of a special fee.

2. Transfer or Conduct Certificate will not ordinarily be issued during vacation.

3. When an application for Conduct or Transfer Certificate is made after a lapse of more than one year from the date on which the pupil left school, a special fee of Rs. 100/- shall be charged.